Overview & Features
AutoView is video lecture plugin for Moodle.
AutoView is a cross-browser/platform compatible and can be used with the majority of commonly available web browsers and operating systems.
AutoView has a feature rich delivery platform which can be configured to match your requirements. Some of the main capabilities are listed below :
- Video presentations with synchronised slides and/or subtitles.
- Full multi-lingual support for subtitles, slides and videos.
- Subtitle transcripts.
- Translatable interface.
- Themeable/Configurable interface.
- Slide summaries (Using PDF's or Images) for printing or download.
- Slide Thumbnails.
- Drop down slide menu.
- Slides presented using Flash and/or JPEG/GIF/PNG images.
- Video for web presentations can be served via dedicated streaming servers if required.
- Moodle module with a browser based editing mode.
- Video delivery using HTML 5 (supports HLS and DASH for streaming) and/or Flash
- Save/Restore video position.
- Automatic detection and selection of available browser plugins.
- HTML 5 compliance for wide browser and OS support
Last modified: Friday, 1 June 2018, 12:21 PM