Social forum

Fatal Error

Picture of Mark Davis
Fatal Error
by Mark Davis - Thursday, 4 February 2016, 4:44 PM

Hello,

we recently updated to Moodle 2.9.x and Autoview works well, except when we select the "Autoview Presentations" from the "This Course" menu at the top (which attempts to go to http://oursite/mod/autoview/index.php?id=28).  When this is selected we get this error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function autoview_add_to_log() in /var/www/moodle/mod/autoview/index.php on line 46

I changed that line to use the function "add_to_log()" which seemed to get past that error, but then errored out on the function in the next line "navmenu($course)" stating that the function was no longer valid.  I filled that call with just a '' and it gave an error message that the function "print_header_simple()" is depreciated and $PAGE should be used instead.  At this point I quit as this entire capability appears to need updating.  Is there any estimated time of completion for updating it?  Thanks.

- Mark

Picture of Tim Williams
Re: Fatal Error
by Tim Williams - Friday, 5 February 2016, 4:09 PM

Hi Mark,

I have an updated development version on my dev server, it's not ready for release yet, mainly because other projects have prevented me from finishing the necessary testing work. However if you send me an email I can pass you an "unofficial" copy.

Tim W