This AutoView module release comes with the following bug fixes and enhancements:
- Document convertor link will not become active if the config is set to an empty string
- subtitleWidth and subtitleHeight now correctly declared
- Fixed callback bug which caused playback authorisation for guest users to fail in some cases
- The video source editor now recognises any source starting with $flashserver as a flash video
- The white bar at the bottom of the broadcast client has now been removed
- Download problem in IE for Preload Image slides and Seperate Flash slides now fixed (note this was caused by a change in IE's securuity model so download progress can no longer shown.)
- Files extensions of PDF and Flash slide types are now checked for compatibility in the slide source window.
- IE users are now warned that the popup blocker may block the quickstart wizard from being opened from the initial dialogue box.
- Quickstart wizard button added to the bottom of the editing frame for blank presentations
- IE users are warned that the popup blocker may block the slide convertor from being opened when using the quickstart wizard.
The Lecture capture live download contains a re-styled broadcast receiver and some minor bug fixes.