Social forum

Problems with Slide Show

Picture of Tim Williams
Re: Problems with Slide Show
by Tim Williams - Tuesday, 11 May 2010, 11:32 AM

I'm not sure I fully understand your problem.

However, you should check that you have chosen the correct slide format, there are several different options depending on how the slides were created. Different slide converters work in different ways so AutoView has to handle the differently.

If you used OpenOffice to export the slides in flash format, then you should use the Flash (Open Office) type. Using non-OpenOffice flash slides with the OpenOffice flash slide type will probably cause the slides to jump forward 2 at a time, if they work at all.

If you have a single flash file containing all the slides that wasn't created in OpenOffice, then try the Flash (AutoView converter) type, but I can't promise this will work.

If the flash slides are in separate files (ie one file per slide), use the Flash (Separate files) type. You should only add one slide source and point it at the folder containing the flash files, which must be named according to the instructions on the 'How to use AutoView' page.

Finally, remember to set the correct number of slides in the box at the bottom of the slide sources section.