AutoView for Moodle module version 2010012701 and Live Capture/Lecture plugin preview release version 0.94 are now ready for download.
Please note, if you are using the Live Capture/Lecture plugin, you will need to upgrade both the Moodle module and the plugin at the same time. There are changes in the interaction between the two which will cause a failure if only one of the two is upgraded.
The Moodle Module release addresses the following issues :
- The Quickstart wizard now correctly reads the Live Capture/Live Lecture privileges.
- autoview.xsl template changed so that empty/unset parameters are not passed through.
- Quickstart wizard now asks if the user wants to use flash streaming (if Live Capture/Lecture is installed) when adding a pre-recorded flash video.
- Quickstart Wizard no longer assumes the OpenOffice slide type when flash slides are selected.
- Quickstart Wizard will now display a warning message if the slide type isn't recognised.
- Flash server authorisation process improvements.
- Workaround for changes in IE which causes the printable slides window to be blank when using a PDF slide source.
- Some layout and sizing changes to prevent unneeded vertical scrollbars.
- Changes to the authentication code for Live Capture/Lecture. Versions of Live capture prior to 0.94 will not work with this AutoView release.
- LivePlayer.swf has been renamed as avreceive.swf and moved into the Live Capture download.
- Experimental support for video playback using the HTML 5 video tag (note this has been hidden by default).