This module has a lot of significant bug fixes and some additional features, detailed below :
- Custom roles autoview:canedit, autoview:canrecordflash and autoview:canconvertdocument have now been incorporated into the module
- Various tweaks and changes to enable the integration of the Red5 flash server with the AutoView module to work
- Valery Fremaux's French translations have been added and number of issues described in http://autoview.autotrain.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=47 have been addressed
- Bug tracker AV_6 addressed (times frames moves to current selection), there have also been some re-writes to make the code that controls the time editing displays more efficient.
- Theme import code has been improved
- Log now records resource name instead of ID
- FlowPlayer upgraded to version 1.2.1
- Default themeing is now more neutral
- Bug AV_5 (slide/subtitle time consistency checking) addressed with new better algorithm
- Bug in causing slide and subtitle times to become confused fixed
- Some language string changes and additions (translators : please check non-english versions)
- Summary field added
- Bug AV_7 addressed
Note : This release was originally numbered 2008060901, but a bug was found affecting the display of breadcrumbs in Moodle 1.9 shortly after release. The bug has now been fixed and this release has been renumbered as 2008060902.