This AutoView release makes includes the following bugfixes/improvements:
- The Moodle 1.x and 2.x module code bases have now been merged using our Moodle 1/2 abstraction layer, so the same module can be installed into both versions of Moodle unmodified.
- The global search indexer has now been ported or use in Moodle 2.x.
- The hide navigation option now works in Moodle 2.x
- The Exit Presentation button (only shown if the navigation is hidden) now has a frame target.
- Slide title parsing for the Broadcast mode has been improved
- A bug which caused video playback to stop in some circumstances when changing slide has been fixed
- Tested with Moodle 2.3
Lecture Capture Live 1.09 has the following improvements:
- Minor styling improvements
- Debug logging can now be enabled by the user, making it easier to track server configuration errors
- Some bugs relating to the reading of slide titles in the Broadcast client have been fixed