The Moodle Module release adds the following features and fixes:
- Autostart the Lecture Capture Live client, even when in editing mode so that the chat client is always active.
- Fix failure to autostart when there are no slides.
- Multiple triggers per slide now supported for use with Lecture Capture Live Broadcaster. (Click here for more information)
- Patch for occasional slide time save failure when using broadcaster.
- Fix slide sync failure when playing back after the automatic adding of a live recording.
The Lecture Capture Live plugin has been upgraded to match the new multiple slide trigger capability. There have also been some changes to the way video files are created when using the live broadcast mode which are detailed in the support database.